Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 6 - New Mexico Sunrise

Our bedroom window frames the Taos Mountain foothills, so this morning I watched a quick-moving and mesmerizing shift of colors as the sun came up. They moved in fast succession from midnight to iris, pink, cornflower and smoky cloud white. If you’ve ever seen the changing light facade at Frienship Heights, that’s a little what this amazing light show looked like.

New Mexico Sunrise would make a terrific screen saver. It also sounds like a good name for a fancy cocktail.

Today my only yoga option is solo practice. I am so RESISTING this. I’ll keep it very low key.

Mat/Breathe/Gratitude/Stretch/Gratitude/Breathe

Or maybe I’ll practice in a sunny armchair instead.

Just for Today.

2 comments:

  1. love it!! post some photos! i'm doing my yoga practice today by eating caramel cremes. breathe.

    ReplyDelete